Meetings & Events
Ideally suited for business or social functions, our professionally designed meeting facilities feature panoramic hillside views, comfortable furnishings, soundproof walls, and private restrooms. The tranquil setting covers nearly 3,000 square feet and our largest room can accommodate up to 150 guests. Our professional meeting planner is available to assist with every detail – from audio/visual equipment to custom designed menus – to ensure that your event goes smoothly.
The Oaks Room: Our largest meeting room, the Oaks Room offers floor-to-ceiling glass doors with a private patio. The casually elegant setting is ideal for conferences, exhibits, trade shows, receptions or banquets.
The Redwood Room: The Redwood Room features two bays of windows providing plenty of natural light, as well as views of the pool area and surrounding hillsides. This light, airy, and comfortable room is perfect for seminars, conferences and small receptions.
The Linden and Mariposa Rooms: Both the Linden and Mariposa Rooms offer a quiet hillside setting that works well for small intimate meetings or gatherings. The Linden Room is furnished with a mahogany boardroom table with comfortable leather chairs.
The Club Level-Mezzanine Area: The Club Level-Mezzanine area can be used in conjunction with other meeting rooms and is ideal for informal breakouts, luncheons, and interviews.view floorplan
Banquet Classroom Conference
1443 150 75 65 N/A
729 55 40 40 30
Linden Room 351
N/A N/A N/A 10
Mariposa Room 351 25 15 15 16
- LCD projector package
- Laser pointer
- Extension cord or power strip
- Microphones (Oaks Room only) – wireless handheld or lavaliere microphone
- TV/DVD/VCR combo
- Flipchart package with pad, markers and easel
- Whiteboard with markers and eraser
- Flipchart easel
- Conference phone
- Phone line access
- Wireless Internet connection
- Wireless Internet router with cables
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus designed to your event requirements
- Starbucks coffee breaks and afternoon soda and snack breaks
- Hors d’oeuvres and cocktail receptions